CRC - White Lithium Grease
General Multi-Purpose Aerosol Grease
CRC White Lithium Grease is a high-purity white lithium-based grease with an advanced additive package for long lasting lubrication, excellent water and heat resistance, corrosion protection, and film strength. Ideal for lubrication of hard-to-reach areas due to aerosol application.
Designed for applications requiring a long grease life, CRC White Lithium Grease provides high quality protection for automotive, workshop and home use, superior performance and durability in any weather and most temperatures. Ideal for heavy-duty metal-to-metal lubrication.
Features & Benefits
- Aerosol – Easy application, ideal for hard-to-reach areas
- Heat and water resistant – Long-lasting lubrication under stressful conditions
- Rust & oxidation Inhibitors – For superior metal protection
- Heavy-duty metal lubrication
- Temperature Range – Effective from -18°C to +150°C
- USDA authorised for use in Federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place
- Brake and gear shift mechanisms, steering parts, hinges, latches, battery terminals, seat tracks, water pumps, overhead door tracks, open gears, sprockets and chains, cables, slide conveyors, guide rails, cams and pistons, tautliner slides, runners on commercial car washers, automatic doors (door slides), trailer balls, winches, break-in lubrications for bearings, boat rollers on trailers, rail car brake linkages and pivots, hose lever locks, steering cables on outboard motors/lift mechanisms and two and four post hoists
- Also used for general purpose lubrication and corrosion protection for machinery, tools, and equipment