CRC - Throt-L-Body
Throttle Body Cleaner - Cleans Without Disassembly
CRC Throt-L-Body is an effective blend of liquid hydrocarbon cleaning compounds specifically formulated to remove and prevent harmful deposits from throttle bodies and air intake systems in fuel-injected vehicles. It does not harm coatings on modern throttle body surfaces that are applied during the manufacturing process to allow for controlled and undisturbed airflow.
Stalling and rough idling is often caused by a build-up of deposits from airborne contaminants or oil and combustion gases in the throttle body. Regular cleaning with CRC Throt-L-Body restores engine performance, improves fuel economy, reduces engine wear and prevents build-up while lubricating moving parts.
For maximum performance use CRC Throt-L-Body and CRC Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner every time air filter is serviced.
Features & Benefits
- Removes and prevents build-up of harmful throttle body deposits
- Restores engine performance
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces engine wear
- Safe on coatings, sensors, o-ring seals and other sensitive components
- Lubricates and protects moving parts
- 360° upside down valve and extension tube for added convenience and pinpoint application
- Recommended for the cleaning of throttle bodies, throttle valves, linkages and air intake systems in fuel-injected vehicles.
- Suitable for cleaning carburetors.