CRC - Engine Start
Instant Engine Starter
CRC Engine Start helps rapid initial start up for all slow-to-start diesel and petrol engines (both two-stroke and four-stroke). When sprayed into the air cleaner, the special formulation of CRC Engine Start significantly lowers the energy required for immediate combustion.
CRC Engine Start assists low batteries, weak ignition and improves starts in cold or humid conditions. It protects vital engine parts to guard against expensive maintenance and engine breakdowns.
CRC Engine Start contains anti-knock additives and anti-corrosion additives. The upper cylinder lubricant minimizes wear during cold starts.
Features & Benefits
- Easy and convenient to use
- Useful for cold or humid conditions
- Protects vital engine parts – guards against expensive maintenance and engine breakdowns
- Saves starter motor wear and prevents battery drain
- Lubricates upper cylinders
- Anti-knock and anti-corrosion additives
- For use in petrol, diesel, kerosene and hobby engines – All four-stroke and two-stroke petrol engines
- Cars, trucks, tractors, motorbikes, heavy equipment, boat engines (inboard or outboard), chainsaws, compressors, stationary engines and lawnmowers.
- Tired or worn engines
- Low battery
- Weak ignition
- Slow to start engines
- Cold or humid conditions
- Poor choke operation
- Old or stale fuel