CRC - Brakleen Brake and Parts Cleaner
The Original Premium Heavy Duty Brake & Parts Cleaner
CRC Brakleen is a powerful, heavy duty cleaner and degreaser for brakes, clutch parts, and general mechanical equipment. It is formulated to quickly and safely dissolve and flush away grease, oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, hardened deposits and other contaminants, without the need for disassembly. It safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust. It is non-staining, non-corrosive, leaves no residue and evaporates quickly.
CRC Brakleen stops disc brake squeal and noise caused by contaminants, eliminates clutch slippage and helps brakes last longer and perform better. Tests by an independent laboratory show that the proper use of Brakleen brake cleaner improves brake efficiency by reducing stopping distances by as much as 24.3%.
CRC Brakleen is ideal for removing grease and contaminates from CV joints and wheel bearings and can also be used to clean, degrease or flush away built up dirt, grease and oil from workshop equipment, tools, other mechanical or industrial machinery and electrical contacts. NB: Equipment must be de-energised before cleaning. Fully ventilate equipment before re-energising equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful brake cleaner and degreaser
- No disassembly required – Saves time and reduces maintenance cost
- Fast evaporating brake cleaner – Minimises downtime
- Leaves no residue – Prevents harmful build up and eliminates rinsing and wiping
- Controlled spray action – Assists cleaning through surface agitation
- Low surface tension – Gives excellent penetration and ensures superior dissolving and degreasing properties
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties – Has many uses beyond brakes
- MPI Approved C12 (All animal products except dairy)
- Asure Quality assessment for food/beverage/dairy factory food areas & no potential contact
- Brakes last longer and perform better
- Helps eliminate disc brake squeal and clutch chatter
- Safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust
- Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive to metals
- Does not contain silicone – Can be painted over
- Aerosol has a 360° (upside-down) valve and extension tube – Ensures that all usable product is expelled from the can evenly when the can is held and sprayed in the upside-down position.
- Cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, calipers, clutch discs, wheel bearings, CV joints, wire ropes, winch cables, dies, moulds, equipment, parts & tools.