CRC - Battery Terminal Protector
CRC Battery Terminal Protector is designed to protect battery terminals from corrosion, the leading cause of battery failure, and to maintain the battery's peak performance level.
CRC Battery Protector provides a dry, lead-free protective coating that keeps moisture, salts and road grime from corroding metal contacts. It maximises performance, provides long lasting protection, extends battery life and assures easier starting.
Features & Benefits
- Maintains peak performance level of batteries
- Provides long lasting protection to extend battery life
- Assures easier starting
- Soft, flexible film that completely encapsulates exposed surfaces. Will not become brittle, crack or peel. Withstands excessive wear caused by vibration of moving vehicles
- Dry film - Clings tenaciously to metal, resisting water wash-off and repelling moisture
- Fast drying. Reduces maintenance time. Permits quick assembly of battery connections
- Yellow colour. Provides easy visual inspection of application
- Easy to apply aerosol
- Recommended for use on battery posts, terminals, hold-downs and casings used in vehicles, boats and machinery
- Uninterrupted power supplies (UPS)
- Computer systems and mainframes
- Security and emergency back-up systems