Athena GET 4-stroke motocross RX1 PRO ECU + Map Switch + WifiCOM
RX1 PRO is the brand new GET ECU for 2018 4-stroke motocross machines. It's a perfect mixture of technology and flexibility, ready to be installed on bikes with standard engines and is totally reprogrammable on its parameters. RX1 PRO comes with two maps developed by the GET R&D Department: Map 1: Racing, Map 2: Racing + GPA Traction Control at level 5. RX1 PRO works perfectly on standard engines, or with a racing exhaust. If your engine is modified, it is possible to re-map the ECU to match your specific needs with the MAYA professional software (sold separately). Furthermore, it's possbile for a 2018 RX1 PRO to be reconverted to a 2019 model, or another 2018 model (check wiring compatibility).
* Reprogrammable with Maya software
* Barometric sensor
* Two pre-installed racing maps
* Wireless mapping
* Perfect for racing exhaust
* Plug and play
* LC-GPA - Developed together with the best MXGP and AMA SX riders, LC-GPA is the brand new device which combines GET GPA 'Traction Control' technology with an extremely efficient Launch Control System.
* GPA Switch - Allows the rider to adjust the GET GPA Traction Control level in real time, on a scale from 0 to 10.
* 2nd Injector Kit - Unique and innovative, GET's Second Injector Kit has been engineered to improve performance and support the stock injector, avoiding lack of power and enhancing bike ride-ability and speed.
ECU Systems - older models
We have in stock now ECU's for 2017 KTM and Kawaski. Check the listings below to see if there is one for your model.
We have GET ECU systems coming in regularly, please enquire for delivery times