Airflaps - Feel the air, see the different
AirFlaps is a patended, light and simple device that fits most of the helmets on the market. It enables the rider to lift his goggle off his face to reduce fogging. it enable the goggles to stay 0n the helmet when taking your helmet off.
The airflows created behind the screen and under the helmet offer real advantages in terms of security and comfort.
- Prevents fog formation on the lens when the rider is either hot or stopped ;
- Speeds up fog reduction when the pilot rides again
- Drastically reduces the temperature under the helmet in hot weather
- Reliefs the riders face from the goggle pressure while maintaining eyes protection
- AirFlaps also enables the rider to keep his goggles on the helmet when putting it on or taking it off. No more goggles hanging on the wrist or on handlebars getting scratched or lost.
How does it works?
Simply flick out each side while you are riding or stopped and the air flow in.
Airflap Installation: http://airflaps.com/support/