CRC - ADOS Red Gasket 260
Self-Forming Hi-Temp RTV Silicone Gasket
CRC ADOS Red Gasket 260 is formulated for heavy duty, high temperature applications with a continuous service temperature of up to 260°C.
It is a self-forming, Room Temperature Vulcanising (RTV) Silicone that replaces felt, cork, paper, asbestos and rubber gaskets. No gasket sealers are required – the pure silicone rubber forms to any size and shape quickly. It resists migrating caused by thermal cycles, cracking, shrinking and vibration. It is ideal for high temperature, high pressure applications, and will remain flexible and durable.
CRC ADOS Red Gasket 260 is NOT recommended for use on copper and brass. Do not use as a head gasket. Not suitable for stove pipes or in fireplaces.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous service temperature of up to 260°C
- Makes any size or shape of gasket in minutes
- Ideal for high pressure, high temperature applications
- Suitable for general machinery and automotive gaskets (not head gasket)
- Resists cracking, shrinking and vibration
- Easy to apply
- Valve rocker cover
- Timing chain cover
- Thermostat housing
- Transmission pan
- Side cover plate
- Water outlet/inlet
- Water pump cover gasket
- Intake manifold
- Oil pan corner seals
- Differential cover